You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Would Chennai bounce back in the future tournament?

Hello friends,
    I would like to know whether do you have a faith that Chennai will definitely bounce back in the forthcoming IPL tournaments. It is already stated that Kerala are most likely out of the next tournament. Chennai has been affected to a large extend and It has faced a huge blow in the CLT20 and I think it has the ability to bounce back in the forthcoming IPL tournament what you friends think about this?
    Hi Sudhan
    This is the nice topic to discuss. We cannot say that chennai will lose in next IPL. In IPL 3 I thought chennai will go out of the tournament. But Luckily they won the tournament.

There are toughest teams in CLT T20 than IPL. CLT T20 got top class local players. Opponents in IPL were not much competitive.

Dhoni blamed himself for the loss in CLT T20 stated that he made poor concentration in the match. He missed many stumping in many matches of CLT T20. Most of the winning match was lost by CSK in CLT league. They lost just with a difference of one or two runs in many matches.

In upcoming IPL I think he may rectify the errors made by him. Now his performance has been increased lot. Let see what happens in Upcoming IPL

TSR simple Guidelines

Chennai always shown a good performance in the IPL. We could not make the tournament in the last league but hoping to get it back in the forth coming IPL tournament. Dhoni, Raina, Badri are the key batsman for the team.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Chennai Super Kings has the ability to lift the Clt20 cup once again. We could state that Chennai Super Kings has the very good batting and bowling attack along with the great captency of our cool captain M.S Dhoni.

In the batting line up even if Vijay gives up the other opener M.Hussey continues to give the support. The middle order is all well set in the Chennai Super Kings. Raina,Dhoni,Badri are giviing hope.

In the bowling line up Bolinger continues the real attack. Ashwin who is shining in international match is giving the bowling support for the team.

So with this team in hand Chennai Kings would no need to worry about the defeats. The team has the potentcy to do any magic.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.