You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Best movie according to you

Hello friends,
    I really want to know the movies that have attracted you the most. there are hundreds of movies that are being released over a period of time some influence the audience while some other movies do not reach the interest of the audience. Do you think that you are attracted towards a specific movie if so please specify them in particular. I would state that I definitely love to see the movies like Rayil Payanangalil, Mouna Raagam etc., what do you friends think about this?
    I prefer all old Superstar movies. It contain all comedy, action and love in it. Movies directed by Shankar, Manirathnam, K.S.Ravi Kumar and Gautham Menon were good in Tamil cinema.

Love movies attracted by me are Alaipayuthey, Kushi, Minnale, Kaaka Kaaka, Kadhal Kondain, 7G Rainbow Colony, Ghajini, Unnakkum Ennakkum, sillunu oru kadhal, Vaaranam Aayiram and Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya. These are the all time best love movies I like to see.

Mostly I prefer Manirathnam, Shankar, K.S.Ravi Kumar and Gautham Menon
    movies. Now many new directors are delivering good movies to the audience. This year it seems to many movies were directed by new comers like Vetrimaaran.

Regards
    Venkat
    Vadi Vadi Vadi Vadi cute pondati lyrics

There were always a glamour for the old films. I like to see all village films as mentioned by you too. Kanniparuvam was my first movie which I saw at the age of 11-12 years in the ship while traveling from Chennai to Andaman during 1981-82. Just before the interval I got slept so I could not remember the whole story. Hence, I want to see the movie once again. There was one Hindi film called 'Ek duje ke liye' in which kamalahasan and Sridevi acted on it. I have seen the film many more times and also want to see again and again in the future.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.