You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggestion for TamilSpider Bookmarks

Hi to TSR members and Webmaster,
    I feel this will help TSR a lot. I got this thought many times while moving to bookmarks link. According to the Guidance from Webmaster Mr.Kiran we should not use the website links directly in Tamil Spider, we have to use it after registering in the Bookmarks Section in Tamil Spider. My Suggestion is that the link provided in the bookmarks section is in Grey Colour, since the user thinks that it is hidden, so many of them are skipping that result and getting off to another result in search Engine. So, try to make that link in some other attractive colour so that we can establish our well reputed name of providing correct information. Friends share your views about this. If you feel the same, then support this cause.

with regards,
    Hi Arul,
    You have come up with a great idea regarding bookmarks section. What you said was exactly correct. And I think, the most perfect colour for links is blue which is the usual colour for links. This may help users in easily identifying the results.

I hope our webmaster Mr.Kranthi Kiran will look into this matter and give a postive solution.

Practice makes perfect..

Hi arul,
    I am new to tamil spider and I think that the suggestion stated by you to make the bookmarks in other color is a good idea and I think I would follow them in my future so as to highlight my bookmark from that of others. I would also like to state that the method should be easy so as to attract the new members to post more such bookmarks and the suggestion stated by you would be definitely a worthy one.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi Arul,
    This is great idea by you. We can also make the heading as a hyperlink. Heading seems to be bigger and catchy. Instead of changing color we can make the heading to be clickable. Heading gives the meaning of the site so user can directly click on the heading and gain benefit through it.

Changing the colour of the link is also an good idea. But it makes confusion to choose the best colour. Red, Blue, Green these three colours will be so attractive. As said by Sudhan blue colour suites fine for the link.

The ultimate aim of the bookmark is to use the link by visiting user. So the link should be made bigger and attractive. It should please the user to click the link. Lets see what webmaster tells about this cause.

Tirunelveli latest councilors

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.