You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

BY Poll Election status in your area

It has been stated that the By poll elections have gone well in various parts of our state in a calm position. What is your opinion on the elections that took place recently. Which party do you think will succeed in the by poll elections. Did the election took place calmly in your area of living. Do you know how many votes were cast at your poll centers.
    Hi
    I am living in Madurai. The election in Madurai was gone peacefully in my area. But Madurai is a rude city. There will be many murders without our knowledge. I have heard there are some problems occurred in some polling station.

Now the results has been published. AIADMK won most of the city. This is the first time in Madurai AIADMK has won lots of seats. Madurai is formerly called as Alagiri's fort. But now this has been abolished by AIADMK.

For 15 years it is know that only DMK has won election in Madurai. This is the first time in Madurai history for AIADMK to won theri seats.

Regards
    Venkat
    Tirunelveli Election results

Hello Venkata Kumar,
    It is good that you have responded I still want to know much about others places and there situation which prevailed during the Election time.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.