You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Simbhu In vosthi : would the movie be a success

Though there were lot of rumours on the Item song the director first planned to bring the Nayanthara to do the song later she refused to do that. Now the song has been finished with the role done by Mallika sherawat for the Hindi fame Dabangg in Tamil. What do you freinds feel will the movie be a mega hit as it was in Hindi or it will be yet another failure for the Tamil movie industry? The Hindi movie dabangg was a all time super hit would the movie get the same market in tamil too?
    Hi Sudhan,
    No doubt, definitely the movie will be a big hit in Tamil. As it got huge response in Hindi, and this is going to be done by Simbu in Tamil,the result is going to be same as in Hindi.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hello Syed,
    I too feel that Vosthi would be a big mega hit as that happened in the Hindi movie Dabangg. I would like to see the movie soon in the theater and like to enjoy the movie in theater with my friends.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hello Guys
    I didn't like Dabangg movie. Salman Khan is a mass hero in Bollywood. But while watching that movie I feel Salman Khan is doing some over acting. The story of Dabangg is something like old movie that we can guess easily. But in bollywood this movie is Blockbuster.

Now in tamil it is remake as Osthi. Simbu is a talented person. But I doubt whether this role suits Simbu. If this role is done by Ajith or Rajini surely we can say it is huge blockbuster in Tamil cinema. Songs in this movie were nice. There dance performance will be good in Osthi. Malika Shervat is a special guest in one of the song in Osthi. Malika Sheravat was paid 5 crore for this song alone. There was huge expectation for this song. Action role played by Simbhu in Kuthu, Silambattam doesn't attracted like Simbu's role played in Vinnaithandi Varuvaya. Simbhu role like Vinnaithandi Varuvaya is perfect.

Regards
    Venkat
    Valentines day 2012 special

There were very rare occasion where you can say the remake of Hindi film into a tamil movie hit the box office. Actually, the Tamil audience had different taste and thinking than the Hindi audience. So, I don't think the blockbuster Dabang create any history in Tamil cinema.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

hai.,

Osathi Movie is win in tamilnadu because the move is hit in Hindi and also the simbu acting is so cool, He look like very hand sum in police uniform the trailer was so beautiful over all the songs all are good so the movie is rock the tamilnadu

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Delete Attachment

Hello friends, I too hope that this movie will be a hit though it has not been the view of many. I think that this will be a landmark in the career of Simbhu too.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.