You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Chat option problem in Tamil Spider

Hi to our Webmaster and Friends of TSR,
    Every new member of the TSR have some doubts to get clarified regarding the posting and usage of HTML tags in their posts. Some really find it hard enough to complete an article rightly without the guidance of the Webmaster/a member of TSR. But our Webmaster is doing a very right and great job in helping the new buddies via gtalk. And it is quietly a fair means to crack the doubts of members.
    But I am starting this thread to make a notice to the Webmaster that the Chat option in TSR is not working right now. On doing the proper thing to rectify the bug, really it matters a lot. Webmaster can guide the members through it. It adds a very good thing to our site the name called 'Social networking site'.

Friends I have given my view about the problem I think to rectify in Tamil Spider. I welcome you all to share your view about the problem you are facing in Tamil Spider and that should be rectified.

with sincere regards,
    Chat option in TSR will make to clear the doubts of TSR members. Rectifying chat option in TSR seems to be a good idea.

Everyday I see new members were registered but they don't know to start in TSR. If this chat option is available then we can easily make new members to contribute on TSR.

More contribution in TSR will lead this site to profit faster. We can also get huge traffic by changing this site as social networking site. Using this chat option members can discuss and post their articles without doubts. Every one has an idea to write a article that can be shared in the chat.

Check out Thiruvalluar University result

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.