You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Doubts regarding article approval dates

Hai Kiran,

I post an article in a day and after the feedback given ie,Under Pending Status - To Re edit and submit back. I have a doubt whether after the approval of my edited article on what day will the credit towards my article be taken into count (on the day of posting or after Re Editing).

S.Naina Khan.
    Hello Nina Khan,
    Please contact me in G talk for these kind of quires. Generally, for these kind of questions different opinions are not necessary. So, rather waiting for someone to answer you can contact me directly in g talk.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Kranthi kiran sir,
    I would like to say that I too got some of my resources restricted by you and you told me to contact you through G talk but though I tried to contact you I was unsuccessful, I left the TSC after the failure and I am returning after a long time after that I still don't know why my article was rejected by you and though I had send a message to your G mail Account I never got any reply from them. please do the needful and don't let members like me to quit the site due to lack of information from the editors.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.