You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Doubts regarding my Adsense

Hai Kiran,

I like to apply for Adsense account. Kindly can you check my criteria for the above and update me with the status.

How much time will it take to get an Adsense approval if so once it get approved by Google Adsense will i earn credits to my articles published before opening an Adsense Account.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan.
    Hai Naina,
    Regarding adsense nothing is certain. There are many cases who got adsense account approved with only five valid articles and in some other cases disapproved with lot of valid articles. Nowadays, the google team approves as much as possible. So, please be optimistic and apply for getting the account approved. There is no time frame for the approval of google adsense account. Few members got the account approved within two days and other got it approved in one or two weeks. My suggestion is before applying for the account make your profile with complete details and put the links of your best five articles in the profile page.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hai Krishnamoorthy,

Thanks for your response. Would you please tell me

1.how to apply for adsense account?

2.How to link our articles in profile page?

3.Whether our previous article published in TS before getting google adsense account will also fetch us credit as i have some good resource into it.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

Hello Sir,

Answers for your Questions

1.how to apply for adsense account?
    Go Manage AdSense Account in your profile. Then select create new Google AdSense account. You should fill the fields such as name, address, your ip address ect. Now you have applied your account for adsense.

2.How to link our articles in profile page?
    Go to edit profile. There you can find a space for profile at the end of the page. Now hyperlink you article using html hyperlink tag.

3.Whether our previous article published in TS before getting google adsense account will also fetch us credit as i have some good resource into it.
    Yes, The all the articles published by you will fetch you cash credits after your account is approved by google.

Regards
    Venkat
    Reliance wireless connections

Hai Naina,

You can go to the manage account page and just click manage adsense link which will take you to fill a form of required fields. After filled the fields there will be a column of primary website. In that column you can paste the url of your profile page. The google team will review your pages and soon they will approve your google adsense account with a confirmed message after a couple of days.

For linking your article in the profile page is very easy. Just give the hyperlink of your best five articles. In addition to this, you may give a clear profile about your self to few more words.
    Please visit this link for knowing more about the adsense.
    how to get the adsense account approved

All your previous article will definitely earn adsense revenue.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hai,

I personally thank Mr.Venkat and Mr.Krishnamoorthy for their response in clearing my doubts regarding Adsense. I will get back if i need more help.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.