You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

New comers install gtalk software to get instant help from webmaster.

New members to the tsr often have a complaint regarding no one is here to help us. Actually, our webmaster kranti is always trying to help the members in particular new members through his gtalk but many of them have no such software in their computers. So, I suggest here, new members should install gtalk software in their computer soon. This will help them to clear their doubt instantly. Here is the link for downloading the gtalk software. Webmaster of tsr kranthi, had already given his gtalk id in many thread even though once again it is here for the benefit of new members.
    Hai Krishnamoorthy,

I hope in present days every body should be aware about the importance of Gtalk. There are a lot of ways for communication but due to present job situation it may be difficult to contact the required person for a long conversation to clear the doubts and in such situation Gtalk helps to find out a solution.

Hope every members of Tamil Spider would understand it and also convey the benefit of Gtalk in Tamil Spider to Newbies.

S.Naina Khan

Hello friends,
    I had recently installed the G talk facility only to contact with our web master kranthi kiran and it was really great to contact him and clear my doubts on the site and my articles. I would recommend all to install the feature to get help from our web master.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.