You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Osthi and Mayakkam Enna not for Diwali

Osthi and Mayakkam Enna movie were postponed to next month November. Now only three movies Velayutham, 7 aam arivu and Ra one (Tamil) have got expectation. I hope these movie will be treat for the Diwali.

Regards
    Venkat
    Hai venkata kumar,

From your message it is cleared that among five films two films postponed their release date and the remaining three films will be released as decided earlier. I think it is good decision from the producer and directors of osthi and mayakkam enna because blindly releasing all films in the same date will be a suicidal attempt. I hope these two films will rock after Diwali.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hai Venkat,

Thanks for your message regarding Diwali Release. I hope there would some great facts behind the post release of these two films.Lets wait and watch the game.

There are number of theaters in Chennai and in Tamil Nadu but with only few number of Diwali release this year there will more gossips and Talks about these films.We can also expect some low budget films as last entry.

7am Arivu Vs Velayutham Vs Ra-one

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan.

Hello Friends,
    It is good to hear that the movies Vosthi and Mayakkam Enna have been shifted to yet another date It shows that there is a huge competition and almost all the theaters have been booked with the films Velayudham and 7Am arivu. If at all the movies are released I dont think there is any theater in chennai that could run the movie Vosthi and Mayakkam Enna. I feel that both the movies Vosthi and Mayakkam Enna will also be a hit and it is high time for the Tamil cinema industry and with the movies like these would be a great feet for the Tamil movie industry.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.