You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

What is adsense revenue ?

Hi Everyone

Here under my profile I could see that ADSENSE REVENUE. Under that there is cash credits. Off course Cash credits is the our payment for posting article. Then what is adsense revenue ? Why it is put seperatly from cash credits ? Is it a cash credit or not ?
    Hello Sir,
    Yes its a cash credit too.

Adsense Revenue is the cash given by Google for your articles posted in TSR. For earning Adsense Revenue you must reach gold level in TSR (i.e) You must score 501 Points to reach gold level. After reaching gold level you should apply your account to Google Adsense. They will approve your account and start displaying advertisement in your articles.

Google Adsense need articles from more hot topics from Tamilnadu. The articles you post must be viewed by many user. If many users view your article you can earn nice income from google adsence. Your cash credits were determined by the traffic (number of internet users visiting your article) for your article.

I think you may be clear. Reply to this post if you have any doubts regarding this.

Universities in Tamilnadu

As clearly said by venkata kumar, the adsense revenue is an earning from google account. After reaching gold or even before you must apply for the google to get the account approved. They will go through your contribution in tsr if they found satisfactory than they may approve your google account. You will be acknowledged of getting approval of your account. The google will display some ads on your articles if the visitor clicks on the ad than you may get 90% of the total revenue generated by google earning and 10% will go to tsr.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Sir,
    I think that it is clearly explained by the senior membersof the site and I too feel that the adsense revenue is the revenue that you can get if yo have become a gold member of this site. Once you become the gold member you can register in the Kontera and the Google adsense and with the number of clicks in your article you are entitled to receive a certain percentage of payments from these Kontera and ad sense. Out of the revenue made by you I think 10 % will go to the adsense and the rest will fill your pockets now it will be estimating something like 0 dollars but as you start your progress in the site to become the gold member the things will change and you can see a drastic improvement in your earning from these sites.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.