You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Is there Tamil Font in Tamil Spider ?

I have a bundle of doubts about Tamil Spider. I am interested to write tamil song lyrics in tamil spider. Is there a option of typing in tamil language in tamil spider ? Or do I need to copy and paste from the word ? Even When I copy and past I could not correct the small mistakes in tamil.
    Hello sir,
    There is no tamil fonts available in TSR. You can type in Word and copy paste it here. But you should provide some search friendly english words in your article. So that other visitors visit your article. Tamil words were not recognized by search engines like google, yahoo and bing.

Example: see this article chotta chotta nanaiya lyrics

In this article I have used both tamil and english words because internet browsers will search for chotta chotta nanaiya lyrics not as சொட்ட சொட்ட நனைய லிரிக்ஸ்.

Now here chotta chotta nanaiya lyrics is the keyword because the internet browsers search for this word only. These keywords should be bold by using bold html tag. These is called optimization.

Do you know there are 37 universities in Tamilnadu

Yes in tsr there is a option to type in Tamil. I have submitted one article with Tamil font regarding the independence day greetings. Please go through this link for getting Tamil font
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Friend,
    If you like to type in Tamil, there is a good thing called Google Transliteration. You can type there in English and it will be converted to Tamil Instantly. From there you can copy that and paste it in your article. But Be sure not to write a title/search keyword in Tamil as told by Mr. Venkata kumar. For the Google transliteration Page just Visit the link provided by Mr. T.Krishnamoorthy. Have a nice experience with Tamil Spider Site. Get your mind and pocket filled instantly.

with regards,

Hello sir,
    I had an opportunity to come across the option Tamil transliteration, I was really overwhelmed to see that option though I don't have any knowledge on the Tamil words as I am a Hindi student is schools though my mother language is Tamil. I tried to write something and it came really well through this option I would suggest you to use the transliteration and satisfy your need to write poems in Tamil.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.