You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

How many days will take to get approved for an article ?

Friends as I am new to Tamil Spider I have little problems in posting the article. I have gone through the forum messages and grasped an idea about tamil spider and its functions.Here I have posted a Article before 2 days. I could still see the article in pending list. Can any one text to me on this ? How many days will take for an article to get approved ? or do i need to do anything more for getting the approval ?

I am just egarly waiting for your responses.
    Hello Jerold merjilla,
    Welcome to Tammilspider! It takes maximum of 1 day to approve any article here in TSR. But if it is pending status for 3 days, it means that the resource not optimized, not search engine friendly and many other more issues. In such cases please do contact me in G talk, I'll be in online most of the times, if not keep offline message. But every time I prefer online chatting, so that you can clear all your doubts at once.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Jerold Sir
    You are the new member of this site. At first you seem to be difficult and confusing later you can understand easily. Just keep on posting articles. Webmaster will check you article everyday. He you make you to clear all your doubts. Soon you can get approved your article quickly without pending status.

Just follow this tips:
    1. Use proper heading related to your article.
    2. Use Bold tag for the keywords in your article.
    3. Try to put some tags for you article.

Try to post some article soon you can able to understand about optimization.

Regards
    Venkat
    Get low cost BSNL unlimited plans

Hello sir,
    I too had the doubt about the problem on how long would it take to approve the article posted by us. though i got the answer from the web master I think the system in TSC should be still improved. I could rarely find any editor in TSC unlike that of other sister sites of TSC. I feel that if there are more number of editors in this site it would be better. I also feel that the site should be more active as that of other sister sites and I find the forum section very rarely used which should be used by almost all the members of the site especially the senior members.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Thank you Sudhan sir,

Yes I agree with your notion that forum messages should be more encouraged by our web master and the senior members should give a hand to it. Its through these messages the new comers are coming to know more about Tamil Spider.

this should be encouraged for bringing new good writers for our website by giving more points and a little cash credits.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.