You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: How many hours you spend on INTERNET daily?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How many hours you spend on INTERNET daily?'.
    Hai Bala

Since i am contributing to five sites, daily i am spending
    roughly five hours on internet.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr. Balasubramanian!

For the last couple of months or so I have been so busy in many different activities that I could hardly spend more than two to three hours per day online. But I hope I will have more leisure time from July onwards to contribute in the spider sites (BengalSpider, TamilSpider, AndhraSpider and a few more) as well as in IndiaStudyChannel, and I will try to spend an average of five hours per day on internet since then.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

I always prefer and like to be online. What ever i do i would like to do it with my system. I want to just achieve more and earn online through the online earning options. So i want to keep myself engaged in my system for all the 24 hours. Sometimes i used to feel a lot that 24hrs is not enough for me. I always prefer to be online for more than 10 hours in a day. I will not switch of my system at all. I'm a online content writer and the article writer. So i will be getting frequent projects. I have many writers also working under me for this. So it is very much necessary that i will have to spend more time in the online for more hours.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

If i really had to say the online status of me, it is 20 hrs a day atleast. But i don't keep working all the time. Upto some 10 hours of online work wil be sufficient and i feel it a great pleasure to be here in Tamil Spiders. Till the last two days, i was in fact no doing anything useful Online. But now, in Tamil Spider, am sharing, learning and earning which makes me feel Great. Tamil Spider is a very good website, in which students can learn a lot.

Spending much amount of time in tamil spider gives me lots of information and with a tough competition, things are set fire. Rankings, points, cash, gifts are make you feel energized for your contributions. And more over, your post hits the top of Google search engine, which is an extra virtual credit.

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

hi i like to work on online because it gives more information and also used to share information between friends

I used to be online for around 20 hours a day.

I download movies all the online hours and watch them.

Actually, I had unlimited broadband plan.

As of this month, BB plan has been changed and I'm just online only when needed.

Chandru Always Rocks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.