You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

What vadivelu is doing now?

Vadivelu was a famous comedian in Tamil cinema. It was reported that Vadivelu was whopping Rs. 10 Lakh per day and also commanded high privileges in the sets. But now Vadivelu life turned upside down after the Assembly election results. When he stand a Champaign of the election the comedian supported the DMK party and now paying the price for it.

Yes, the opposition party ADMK is now ruling the state and that has changed the whole thing of the Vadivelu. Now producer, director or actor is risking the casting of Vadivelu in their films due to ruling goverment. So, once Vadivelu the busiest actor is now without films! Then now what Vadivelu is doing?.

Vadivelu now is enjoying the company of his family and friends. Also, he comes to office regularly and chats with his cinema friends and he go to native place, and meets his good old friends, and takes rest at his ancestral house. But his close sources say that the actor is holding talks with few cine companies acting in films
    Recently director Sudar.C invited Vadivel to act in one of his film. But sources says that he has'nt responded to that.

Once I have heard that Vadivel is living in one of the poineer hotel in Madurai. Now there was no news about him. We don't know what he is going to do next. Hope he will act in any movies within few years.

Regards
    Venkat
    Tamil movies for Diwali

No doubt he is a good comedian but the recent anti campaign against vijaykant in the last assembly election made him to go to back foot. Knowingly or unknowingly he had committed mistakes by throwing rubbish on anyone else will get the same result. In my view, he will come back soon and all the controversies will disappear soon. No one can fill his space in the field of comedy. His unique acting dragged not only tamil people but people from other languages also attracted to his comedy role.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Friends,
    I feel that Vadivelu has not signed any movie after the elections in which he went on to protest against the DMDK to support DMK and state that Vijayakanth was not fit for elections. But the things changed and DMK was defeated by ADMK and DMDK in the elections and after this he was not able to get into the Film industry but some sources state that he has been continuously been visiting his friends in the cine field and I hope he will return back soon into the Cine field and prove his place once again

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.