You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Diwali Tamil Movies Release - 2011

Hai Members,
    Everybody would have noted 7am Arivu and Velayuthum Trailers frequently in TV channels during shows and also in paper Ads. But yet another movie Mayakkum Enna is kept silent.Can anyone analyze and share the facts and truth behind it?Will it join and be a hit in the race?

S.Naina Khan.
    Hello Khan,
    I would definitely say that as that is the combination of Selveragavan and Dhanush once again, It is would be a hit, they have proved each time they worked together like Thulluvodho Illamai, Kadhal kondein, Pudhupettai etc., and so I thunk this too will be a huge hit.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi Naina Khan,
    As you said, there will be a huge competition among Tamil films this diwali, since films from leading stars are going to hit the screens. 7am Arivu is entirely a different film in Tamil cinema. I think velayuthan is a normal commercial film.

Regarding selvaraghavan's Mayakkam Enna, it will be another different film I hope. Since the songs from that film are already rocking, definitely the film will also rock.

Practice makes perfect..

Hello Members,
    There will be huge race between Velayutham and 7 aam Arivu. Vijay has got lots of fans when compared to Suriya in Tamilnadu. Suriya has given series of hit films to Tamil cinema. So there will be much competition between this two. Director of Velayuthaam is Raja and director for 7 aam Arivu is A.R.Murugadoss. So the directors should also taken in account.

Comparison between Raja and Murgadoss.
    Director Raja has directed 5 movies among them 4 were hit movies.
    Director A.R.Murugadoss has directed 6 movies with all movies were blockbuster. He already directed with suriya for the movie Ghajini which inspired the whole India.
    Director Raja is commercial director while Murgadoss is Masala movie maker with good screenplay in his story.

Lets see which movie inspires audience.

Facts about movies for Diwali

Anyway the best entertainment movie will hold the race. Fans can run the film for a day or two but the story and the screenplay along with comedy, songs etc all these factors responsible for victory of a film. There are few films of Rajnikanth which badly hit in the box office. As said by venket, director and story of the film means a lot.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

According to the latest news available - Mayakkam Enna has opted out of the Diwali race due to the lack of theatres in Tamil Nadu. If the film is going to release this year I can bet you it will effect in collections even if it is good. The chances of hit may get reduced. The decision is good and the new release date11.11.2011.

Hello Friends,
    It is good to shift the release date of mayakkam enna to yet another date as their is more competition prevailing in the sate of diwali due to the release of 7am arivu and Velayudham. I think both the movies have covered almost all the theaters in the city and I hope both the movies will be mega hits as both the movies are releasing with great speculation in the Tamil movie industry. I also think that Mayakkam enna will also be great as it is the combination of Dhanush and his brother who had given movies such as pudhupettai, Kadhal Kondein and Thulluvadho illamai which are mega hits in tamil cinema field.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.