You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Shall i continue my old ID

I was working with tamilspider 6 months back. due to some unavoidable suitations i was not able to continue my work. But i want to post articles in tamilspider now. Can i use my old id and password itself or i have to register a new. In my account i have Rs.686 unpaid amount is available. Will it recoverable?

Hello Ramalaxmi,
    There is no need of registering again, you can continue with your old ID, no problem with that. The earned Rs. 686 is recoverable. Try to reach minimum payout criteria of Rs.1000. When you reach that, we will announce your name in the payout list, then it is the matter of 1 day to get that money into your bank account.

At last, Welcome back to Tamilspider!

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thankyou very much for your prompt reply. I am very happy to work in Tamil spider.

Hi Ramalakshmi,

My Hearty warm welcome to an old member of Tamil Spider.

Hello Rmamlaksmi,
    I too feel that you can continue your account with the same user name as you have just not visited this site for few days. I think that you are one of the prominent member and you can definitely help the site for its improvement.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.