You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I wanna know more how to earn from this site

Is there any one who can help me to learn more about this tamilspider and how to earn money. if you ready to help means please call me at 9786033867, hope that you call me. bye take care friends.
    Hello Shily Sipporah,
    Earning in Tamilspider is simple and easy! All you have to is to post articles which is related to Tamilnadu. I have added you in G talk. Contact me there so that I can explain in detail. My ID is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai Shilly Sipporah,

It is very easy to earn in Tamil Spider.As a new member you are requested to go through the Posting Guidelines and New members FAQs and if in need of more guidance and help feel free to get in touch with members.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan.

Hello Shilly Sipporah,
    I would say that it is the beautiful site where you have the great opportunity to earn and learn about Tamil and its development. You can earn more by posting more number of self written articles that should relate to the Tamil and Tamil Nadu. The articles should not be copied and if it is found that any post by you is copied that may lead to restriction on your access to that particular section. If you have any doubts regarding the Site you can also post the problem in the problem section in forum section and get the problem solved by the other members of the site.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi Shilly Sipporah,
    You can earn money and points which will upgrade your membership by submitting good contents in different sections of this site. There are many such sections, to name a few Resources Section,Business directory,Classifieds etc., You can also attend discussions in forums like this. For a detailed description on how to post articles visit here. Our webmaster will also guide you well. Keep going. All the Best.

with sincere regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hello Shilly Sipporah,

A warm welcome to TAmil Spider.Its simple to earn in tamil spider. all the needed things is that a real hardwork from your side. Try to write an article about the hot topics today (which can make more traffic) and publish it in tamil spider. You will be given cash credits and points for every valid article.

Also there are Member of the day award and partnership share in tamil spider. If you want to know more about these member of the day award and partnership programs take your time and go through the forum passages under Tamil Spider announcement. You will surely get an idea and nature of this work.

Its pleasure to tell you can also get the google adsense through Tamil Spider. You need to fill up 5 requirements out of 6. Any how it will take some time for that. The better way is to contact our web master in the given ID. He will help you in all the way you need.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.