You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for September 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement Re-introduce of Partnership programme, total 9 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of September, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 1515. Total 4887.75 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 8000 points. Only Rs.922.00 could be shared and Rs.3965.00 remained undistributed.

Venkat Kumar - Rs.275
    Rajesh - Rs.144
    Naina Khan - Rs.102
    Kranthi Kiran - Rs.88
    Narender Sharma - Rs.83
    Shrimathy - Rs.80
    kavitha gopal - Rs.79
    Vasudevan - Rs.44
    Sudhan - Rs.27

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed.
    Congratulations to all the members. Hope to see good participations from this month. All the best for coming months.

Hai Members,

My Hearty wishes and Congrats to Venkat,Rajesh,Kiran,Sharma,Shrimathy,Kavitha gopal,Vasudevan and Sudhan.

Hope to see more names into the lists...........

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

Hello friends,
    I would like to wish all the members who ever had received the partnership share for the month of September. I would like to see more such participation in the upcoming days in TSC. A hearty congratulations to the members Naina Khan, Venket, Rajesh, Kiran, Sharma, Shrimathy, Kavitha Gopal, Vasudeven to achieve this feat in TSC.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Congrats for those who have got the share for September 2011.This shows your dedication in giving many useful discussion and wishing everyone to provide more contribution in future.

Regards,
    Gopi

Hi to all TSR members..

My best wishes for those who got the partnership share for the September month.

It gives me the confident to do well in Tamil Spider.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.