You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How is power cut in your city?

I am from Madurai district. Each day there is power cut for at least 5 hours. How is the power cut in your city?

I'm in Chennai , In our area we face power cut for one hour in a day.

Power problems are faced in many areas in and around Chennai. The current that is generated is not enough for the people. Day by day the necessity for the power is going on increasing. People are using various electrical appliances that draws lots of electricity day by day. This leads to power shortage in Tamilnadu. For saving the power, government is also taking certain steps but those are not worth as the people are still facing the power cut issues.

I'm staying in Chromepet area and I'm still having daily power cut for one hour from 3pm to 4pm. Moreover most of the days I will not be having power during night time. Due to heavy load, transformer near my house bursts regularly and whole night we will suffer without power.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Friends,
    I am from CRPF Avadi, and I would say that In our area there is no Power Cuts but It would sometimes occur like once in a week or two. But I haver knowledge of yet another city Ambattur where there are Power cuts for more than 2 hours in a day.

With Regards,

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.