You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Can any one tell me about How to start with tamil spider ?

I am new to tamil spider.

Can any one give me a few tips on getting closer to tamil spider ?
    some how I managed to register my profile in Tamil Spider. Whatis the next step I should do ? Where should I publish my Article ? How can I contact the web master.
    Hi Jerold, welcome to Tamil Spider which is one of the best source to discover Tamilnadu. Before contributing in Tamil Spider, please invest some time in reading Posting guidelines and you can write your self written articles in Resource section of Tamil Spider. If you have any other doubt then please ask by using forum section.

You can submit your self written articles under the 'Article' section. In addition to this, you can post tourist spot in Tamilnadu. One thing is very clear whatever you are posting it should be related to Tamilnadu because tsr is a regional spider.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Jerold merjilla,
    TSR always welcome new members. Posting articles is simpler. You need to write any information that is related to Tamilnadu. TSR welcome articles related to Tamilnadu. You can write article about Entrance Exams, latest Tamil song lyrics, latest Tamil film reviews, best holiday destination in Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu celebrated festivals, Tamilnadu Culture & Heritage, Tamilnadu recipes, Tamilnadu temples, Tamilnadu elections, cinema theaters in Tamilnadu, Schools in Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Choose any topics from this and write article of your own. Please don't copy paste from other sites. You may refer to other sites.

Do you know the Tamil movies for this Diwali

Hi jerold,
    A hearty congratulations to become one of the members of TSR. It is a site which can be used to earn income using your knowledge in this. you can post your articles which should be self written and not copied to get the cash credits from the site. please be more active and by doing so you can receive a part of the revenue earned by this site at the end of the month. You can also get cash awards by winning the member of the day by actively participating in the sections of TSR and I think if you can earn 80 points in a day you are entitled to get the cash award for the member of the day.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.