You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

New to tamil Spider. How to publish my new article in tamil spider ?

I am Jerold, working as a teacher in a private school. How to Publish my new Articles in Tamil Spider ?
    Hi, I have already mentioned all the required details in your other forum message. But if you have any doubt then please feel free to ask any time. One useful tips- Remember never to do copy pasting in Tamil Spider and write only self written articles in Resource and other sections of Tamil Spider.

Thanks sharma sir. I am carefully going through the forum messages. I will do better in the up coming days.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

You can scan your article and upload the images in the article section. By doing so you can publish your article. Please mind there must be a small writeup as a summary should be there. Apart from this you can link as a pdf file too. As said by sharma, the article should be your own it should not be copied from anywhere from the book or any online article.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Jerold,
    I would suggest you to go through the posting Guidelines and New member FAQ, before going in detail into the sections at TSC. You can upload your articles in the Articles section which is situated at the top of the site. But remember you should not post the copied content in the tamil spider while doing so can restrict your access to that section. If you have any other query post in the forum section and the members would reply aptly in a short span of time.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.