You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

About SEO Its very usefull

ஒவ்வொருவரும் தங்களுக்கு தெரிந்த வகையில் அல்லது பலரிடம் கேட்டு தெரிந்து கொண்டு நம் தளத்திற்கு உருவாக்கும் Search Engine Optimization சிறப்பாக செயல்படுகிறதா என்பதை ஓன்லைன் மூலம் தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம்.

ஓன்லைன் மூலம் நாம் பல தளங்களை பார்க்கிறோம். SEO -ல் நாங்கள் கெட்டிக்காரர்கள் என்று சொல்லும் அனைத்து தளங்களையும் நாம் ஓன்லைன் மூலம் SEO Explorer மூலம் சோதித்துப் பார்க்கலாம். நமக்கு உதவுவதற்காக ஒரு தளம் உள்ளது.

இத்தளத்திற்கு சென்று Enter Url என்று கொடுத்திருக்கும் கட்டத்திற்குள் எந்த வலைப்பூவை சோதித்துப்பார்க்க வேண்டுமோ அதன் தள முகவரியை கொடுத்து Go என்ற பொத்தானை சொடுக்கினால் போதும்.

அடுத்து வரும் திரையில் நமக்கு Overview என்ற Tab-ல் நம் தளத்தின் ஸ்கோர் என்ன என்று தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம்.Title and Meta மற்றும் Kewords என்னவெல்லாம் கொடுத்திருக்கிறோம் என்பதைப் பற்றியும் தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம்.

எந்தவிதமான பயனாளர் கணக்கும் தேவையில்லை. துல்லியமான SEO முடிவுகளை உடனுக்கூடன் தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம்.
    Hi, would you please write your message in English as I don't know Tamil. I am not understanding whether you are asking question or sharing some useful information. I can just say that SEO are the basis of online income, and the publishers having excellent SEO skills are earning thousands of Dollars per day.

Hi chandran venkatesan,
    Your explanation is good. All the members of TSR don't know Tamil. So it is better to explain in English too. This are the informative things that each members should know.

@Narender Sharma
    Let me translate you.
    To know your SEO ranking there is an SEO exolorer. There you can provide your website in search box and click go. It will gives you exact details about your website such as SEO ranking, title, score, meta and keyword. You can see this details in overview tab.

@chandran venkatesan
    Please provide the website to see the SEO ranking.

Low cost Unlimited broadband plans

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.