You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Manmohan, a saviour of Tamilian named Chidambaram

After the exposure of a letter from Finance Ministry to Manmohan in which it is stated that PC could have stopped the 2G scam ,voices from all parties have demanded pC's resignation . Another letter also has come to the press that Pranabdha had personally informed Manmohan something is rotten with 2G . But Manmohan has cried that I won't let down my colleague PC ;He is a good minister I believe in him very much .It is a wonder that these strong words didn't come when Rasa and Dhayanidhi were charged with 2G scam while they were his colleagues in his cabinet .Any how we can praise him for his sincere voice to save a Tamilian while the Tamil world is charging him that he didn't try to save Tamils
    Hello sir,
    I would say that the case is not yet over and it may turn back to P chidambaram at any period of time. I would say that though he is a tamilian if he is found to be guilty he should and must be punished in the hands of law and though he is a good minister he should also know all his duties and responsibilities that a minister should have. The case of Raja and Dhayanidhi is somewhat different both have been accused of crime which they had definitely made and were proven on their part that they were guilty of the crime.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.