You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is the most developed place in tamil nadu according to you?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the most developed place in tamil nadu according to you?'.
    According to you which is the place in tamil nadu which is more developed in this period of time you need not see the thread just give your suggestions if you think there is any other place well developed than that of my list. If possible add your valuable suggestions to support your answer.
    Actually development have no meaning in its own. What do you mean by development. Will you call those place which have lot of shops and offices and having widened road etc. Really developed means the place must have pollution free, minimum environmental damages, most security concern, fulfill the essential requirements for a normal life such as cloth, water, air, bread and shelter. In chennai, lakhs of people living in slum area and under nourished will you call this place as a developed?. So, in my view, rural area is most developed as compared to urban.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

As far as I know, Western TN (Kongu Mandalam) is the developed place eventhough they got very less assistance from Govt. TN government should think beyond Chennai and should allocate fund for development works other than Chennai.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

I feel that chennai is the most developed place in the state will a lot of development in all the field right from education to industries, Chennai the capital city of tamil nadu is the most developed place in Tamil Nadu.
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.