You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Shoaib's comment on sachin tendulkar

The Pakistan Speedster also known as the Rawalpindi Express commented on Sachin Tendulkar stating that Sachin Tendulkar was afraid to face his ball in the ground. what do you think about it?
    I read this news today and by seeing Shoiab's comments on Sachin and Rahul Dravid I can just say that Shoiab is behaving like a kid. Sachin and Dravid are world class batsman and they know how to deal with Shoiab.

I think he wants everyone to know that he was the fiercest bowler in the world you set cricketing greats like sachin and dravid in the back foot. He thinks too great of himself forgetting the past when sachin and dravid smashed him all over the ropes for four.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Actually Shoaib Akthar was kept aside by the Pakistan cricket board and the people may forget him soon. Now he wants to come in limelight. So, he feels that such type of criticism will help him to come on the focus. It is nothing but to gain popularity.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.