You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is your favourite tamil television channel?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is your favourite tamil television?'

Before ther was only sun tv...if you say,cable tv...then sun tv was the only choice but now,lots of private Entertainment tv's have emerged,so what is yur best choice?Why you like that particular Channel?Is it because of programmes?
    Simply and undoubtedly its Sun tv.

I have been watching it since its inception.

Known for best quality telecast, the serials are highlight.

What i like the most is the time management.

Good professional channel.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I like both Sun TV and Vijay TV

Sun TV is better for its,

Interesting Serials,

Update news,

Festival Programs etc.

Vijay TV is better for its,
    People interaction programe,

Great personality Interviews,

Competitive music, dance programes

Comedy programes etc

Definitely most of the people will prefer the Vijay tv only because the Tv offers good programs for the viewers. The Vijay TV comes with good idea but that idea is copied by the others and finally that stinks. So people always prefer to see this TV only. And moreover people think to be modern and the TV also offers more entertaining programs and the programs that are modern. It is better to see that Vijay TV instead of watching some other programs in other TV.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Here the people preference gets changing region to region, VIJAY TV supporters can say that it telecasting many interesting and informative programes ya its correct i agree, but these kind of programes only liked by most of the modern people who are all living in cities. If we take SUN TV it presting the shows which convincing all kind of people who are living in villages and cities too. Some of the village people they not even know that there is a TV channel like VIJAY TV(Its very sad).

Hi Guys,

First of all, it is a very good discussion because medias are the one which going to decide a healthy society and they are here not only for entertainment purposes but also for the purpose of building a more healthy society, Of course entertainment is very important factor and especially in this fast and furious world everybody need good entertainment at the end of the day after a long days work, in the aspect of providing such entertainments, I believe personally that SUN TV and VIJAY TV are the top two TV channels of Tamil Nadu, but entertainment also differs in to various categories as you all know, Entertainment given only based on Cinema and providing entertainment to people by telecasting more kind of people interaction shows. VIJAY TV stands at the top as one of the bet TV channel by providing shows such as Neeya Nana, Kadhaiyalla Nigam etc… Moreover they are also providing us with more reality shows such as Super Singer, Jodi No 1 etc … where as SUN TV is very good in providing nice Movies and Serial shows … Why not we think in other aspect the aspect of providing programs that are very much useful to society, Such kind of programs are now days provided in Tamil Nadu only by very few TV Channels such as MEGA TV, Moreover they stand at the top especially in providing TV programs in absolute Tamil Language. After seeing that a lot more channels started giving preferences to Tamil language in their TV Programs, So considering all the above facts I can really conclude VIJAY TV is the best TV channel in Tamil Nadu, because they provide TV programs to people in all the above aspects such as entertainment, people interaction, reality shows and society molding programs. Then you once again for posting such a nice forum to discuss. Thank you,

*** Epporul yaryarvai vai ketpinum, apporul meiporul kaanbadhu arivu***

With Regards,

Definetly its sun tv because it gives good quality pictures thats only i suggest it

Vijay TV gives good reality shows. No second thought on it. At the same time if you see from early morning to till noon, Vijay TV telecasting useless programs and also that kind of programs are not good for society. They are simply escaping by putting like "We are not responsible for this program. Fully Private sponsor program". I think these kinds of programs are not available only in Sun TV and Kalaignar TV networks Channels(As far as I know).

In Vijay TV, they put caption of the program as "Thamizhakathin Chella Kuralukkana Thedal" but the winner would be from Kerala. Then why this caption?

Sun Network Channels are best in terms of Picture quality and Sound quality. No one can beat them.

Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

My vote Goes to Vijay TV.Even though, sun TV performs well, it lacks in presenting a Programme.Vijay TV got a style in presenting the Pogrammes to Viewers. And the foremost thing is Vijay TV Provides the Programmes in according with the Social Relevance. Some Programmes are worth watching. The star Group of Companies is the Leading Player in Entertainment Zone. It proved in Tamilnadu too. Some Programmes made the People to Watch Continuously.

Good Programmes at Vijay Tv:

1. Neeya Naana - Gopinath is Anchoring Well.

2. Kathayalla Nijam-Anchoring by Lakshmi

3. Airtel Super Singer-Most Famous Programme

4. Bakthi Thiruvizha

And Changing the Programmes according to the time is most important. This adaptability is good at Vijay Tv.Since, they Provide'Margazhi Virundu''Thiruppavai Neram' at the Time of Margazhi (January) Month. They Provide Cartoon cinemas at the time of May for the advantage of Child Viewers. The Team also organizes well in Conducting the Programmes.Especially;'Thamizh Pecchu engal Moochu' got fabulous response from the Audience. I Expect the Vijay TV to continue their work as better as Possible in Future too.

Makkal TV must be Congratulated for its Programmes.Since; they are providing completely each and every Programme in Tamil only. There is no mixing of English in the Programmes.Eventhough; it is good it lacks in their Style of Providing the Programme.Expecting Makkal Tv to change their Presentation according to Tamil Viewers.

S.karthik Kumaran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.