You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group discussion

How to maximize adsense revenue from Tamil Spider

Hi members, Tamil Spider is a great platform which is giving us chance to earn through google adsense. I know there are lot of senior members of TSR who are earning more than 2-3 $ per day by contributing their articles in Tamil Spider. I just want that all senior members of TSR should share their tips that they are using to maximize their adsense revenue. This thread will help new members to earn more from Google Adsense.

My personal tips to maximize adsense revenue- here are my personal tips.
    1. Result and recruitment articles provides good pageviews but they do not provide good revenue.
    2. Festival articles provide good earning.
    3. Articles related to gadgets, special events, sports also provides good revenue.
    These are my tips but members please share your views about maximizing adsense revenues.
    Hello all,
    I have some views to share with you! In my view current hot topics, articles on education, festivals of Tamilnadu, tourism, admissions, results information will fetch us good adsense revenue. Try to find out the results date and post it in this site well before. Some of our seniors have tried including me and witnessed awesome results. We can definitely make our earnings DOUBLE on that particular day. This has happened before and it will definitely happen in future also. But remember Posting on results and admissions will fetch you the revenue only for the certain period of time, but it is worth posting.

Articles on movies reviews will also fetch good revenue. But remember they should be posted on the same day of the release. Let me give you an example - Once I had posted movie review on Tamil movie Endhiran just after the morning show. Guess what! there were about 800 people viewing that article at 3'o Clock. I earned more than TEN USD on that day! Eight on the next day!!

Articles on Education like best colleges, best schools, best universities, best medical colleges, best law colleges will fetch you the revenue till the end. I suggest you to follow the topics that I'm giving every week. It will definitely enhance your earnings.

My suggestion is maintain the balance between the current hot topics and other topics like tourism, festivals, education.

@Narender Sharma - Please add me in G talk, My ID is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks so much sir. All the topics provided by you are reall awesom and everyone should try to post articles on those topics. I have added you in my chat list, thanks for giving me your email id.

Hi Narender Sharma,

My hearty welcome to Tamil Spider Family. Sharma the topic which you took into consideration for discussion is excellent and shows your interest.As said by our webmaster there are many topics of different categories that can fetch us revenue and try to identify and segregate the topics of you interest and which you you are well versed and capable enough to write good quality contents in your article.My opinion is there a number of experts in TS and I advise you to take their opinion,guidance,suggestion through their experience as it lets you to certain heights of extent at the earliest.

Best wishes and Keep up moving with your work..........

Members please share you opinion regarding this topic.

S.Naina Khan

I think Kranthi sir has given a nice piece of information and it was hidden into the forum section which is now brought out by me. I would say that their may be many such forum messages that would be hidden inside try to wake them up so that other people would also be benefited by them.
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Thanks to Narendra Sharma and Kranti for giving this wonderful and fruitful thread to the members of tsr. As for as my adsense earning is concerned it is very slow. I followed and posted the articles on the topic given by the webmaster but still it is very slow. I feel I should learn more about the fine tuning of article with search engine optimization.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Friend,

What our webmaster had said is absolutely true. I will just share my views for getting adsense revenue.

I posted many new film reviews like KO, Avan Ivan, Engeyum Kadhal, etc. and I found my adsense increasing.

I also posted the election results, election news, articles like live oath taking ceremony, and many articles related to election.

I had also posted a number of articles on college admissions, summer camps during the months of April and May.

The board exam results and the news related to the results also fetch good adsense.

Now all the above topics are current topics which will be of no use after that period but some of my articles related to tourism, SLET exam, employment exchange are viewed by many of them daily.

Try the tricks and you will definetely win.

All the best.

Hi Friends,

Thanks for everyone in providing the tips maximize adsense revenue.
    This will help a lot of new Members in our Tamil spider including me.

Hi to all in tamil spider.

Web master has given the correct answers for increasing the adsense revenue. I have learned to select topics for my resources. I will follow the instructions of our web master and seniors to do well in this site

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.