You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Getting good pageviews from Tamil Spider

Hi members, I am filling very happy to announce that Tamil Spider is giving very good page views to me. I contributed only 3-4 articles here and inspite of this my stat counter account is showing a lot of pageviews from TSR. I hope other members are also getting very good pageviews from TSR. So I request all the members to share their testimony about getting good pageviews so that new members can get motivated towards working here at Tamil Spider.

One thing more whenever I am searching any thing about Tamilnadu in google there is atleast one result from Tamil Spider in the first page of search result. I think this is very great thing. So come on members show your writing skills and earn more and more.
    Hi Narendar,

Yes.TSR is becoming a vital search engine for Tamilnadu.Hope,it will reach new Heights Soon by their Members.

Yes sir, our webmaster is really very good and I proud to be working under such guidance. According to me this site (Tamil Spider) is the first sister site of ISC where we have such a webmaster. Also members are equally good and it is because of active members that Tamil Spider is getting so much good results. Hope this will continue in future and lets pledge that we will make Tamil Spider the best site of India.

Narendra sharma,
    You are right, tsr gives a good page views but still my clicks are so low. During amran anshan andholan, I got more than 400 page views but getting only 2-3 clicks which result in increase of 0.3 or 0.4 dollar. I am trying level best in increasing the content in all direction and expecting a good number clicks from tsr too.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello friends,
    I am having some trouble with how to start with the stats counter. I have tried them but it is asking something like enter the project and various other things I don't know how to register myself to that site please help me and guide me to get an account in the stats counter that may help me to see how my articles are doing.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi buddy, please visit- How to accossiate Stat Counter with Tamil Spider. This link will redirect you to Delhi Spider where you will find complete information regarding use of stat counter. Remember that in place of Delhi Spider you will have to write Tamil Spider (during accossiation with Stat Counter). If you have any further doubts then please ask.

Hello Mr. Narendra Sharma,
    Very Sorry to say this. The link you prescribed in the article is not guiding to the place what you specified in Forum.Take care to change it,so that many newbies will get clear idea about Status Counter. The correct link is as follows: Stat Counter Page for members of Tamil Spider

With regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.