You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Reduced cash payout limit for the members

Hi all,

The usual cash out limit from Tamilspider is Rs.2000. But for a limited period, the cash out limit will be Rs.1000.

The only condition is, the first 10 members who reach 1000 Rs Cash credits will get cheque from Tamilspider.

Suggestions are invited.

Hello shankar,

This is an excellent opportunity given to the members. Hope this will definitely be useful to the members. This is going to be the best offer for the members of the Tamil spiders. And this will also kindle the members of the Tamil spiders to contribute more.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

First 10 payout from Tamilspider will be if a member crosses 1000 Rs. After that we may follow normal payout process. So its time to get cash in your wallet as quick as possible.
    Join spider sites to earn more

Hello Mr. Shankar Ganesh, Webmaster!

Well, the compietition is getting even hotter and hotter day by day. First, Sanjeev Sir had introduced a great offer by providing the members with a chance to share the profit of TamilSpider by virtue of their contributions. Now, this thread of yours will motivate the senior and the junior members of TamilSpider alike to post even more and more quality contents, get cash credits, and secure a place within those first ten fortunate members having their payout in a cash credit balance of Rs. 1000.

Hello Sanjeev Sir, Webmaster!

I think such a scheme was already there in BengalSpider, and now it is good to find the same being implemented in TamilSpider as well. As I have already mentioned above, this will charge all the members with zeal, ignite the enthusiasm in them, to post more; and not only will they post withe good quantity, but take heed of the quality as well, in order to get more cash credits under thier names and be one of the first ten lucky members.

I would like to sincerely thank both the webmasters for implementing this excellent scheme.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hai Shankar Ganesh,
    Nice Information, I think this will bring great healthy compedition between us and Obviously the Traffic of Tamilspider also reach its optimum.
    Thankyou

Regards
    Kavitha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.