You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you have any suggestions for TSR

Hi Guys
    There was many awards introduced by TSR. Post the award which you like most. Also tell some award suggestion that can be introduced in TSR.

Regards
    Venkat
    CSK squad
    I am new to Tamil Spider however I have some suggestions regarding improvement of Tamil Spider. Here is my suggestion- I am seeing that many members are joining Tamil Spider but very few of them are active here. Main problem of that may be that they are not understanding the concept of working here at Tamil Spider. So according to me there should one link in profile page of every member and anchor text of link should be- How to work in Tamil Spider. This link should re-direct members towards one article which should about complete and detailed step by step working of Tamil Spider. This may help new members.

Tamil spider should have space for Tamil writing .It is 'Tamil' spider.But maximum level it has English .It may be changed . Though it has scope for Tamil poem and simple stories ,all discussions should be in Tamil.Then only the name will be justified

Dear friends,
    I am totally new to the tamilspider website i thought from the name that tamil spider refers to some tamil site when i was told by my friend.
    I would be happy if the tamilspider also has the option of posting in tamil although I dont know to write tamil i can read and understand but the option of reply can be also made in english so that it may be useful foe members like me to comment or post for any threads formed in this site.

With regards,
    Sudhan A

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

I can also cop up with another idea As soon as new member joins he should be introduced to the existing team members which can be done in a small screen on the website of tamil spider that these are the members recently joined.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.