You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Non Display of my Points under My Points tab

Hai Members,

Today I submitted few Resources and awaiting for the result. Mean while I submitted an Event and few Polls and in total of the above I got some points but its not being displayed in my Total points under My Point section tab.Also my yesterday points are also shown as Zero. Can anyone help me out towards its solution.
    Hi Naina Khan,

Please do click on the link "Re calculate my points and member level" which will be on the page, opens after clicking your profile name from right bar of this page..

If this point does not work, then revert here, our seniors may help you then..

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in Join now..

Hi, you should visit your profile page (by clicking your name) and then you just have to click on re-calculate my points and members rank. You will notice the change and one thing more the default points for resources is now changed to 0 so you will not get any points for resources till they get approved by Editors or Webmaster. Hope this will help you. But if you still have any doubt then please ask by making comment here.

Hello Naina Khan,
    Please note that points in TSR is calculated from 11 30 AM to 11 30 AM. So the points scored before 11 30 will be considered as previous day points only.

A S Kranthi Kiran

My Hearty thanks for to Kiran,Shankar Ganesh and Narender Sharma for your responses.

S.Naina Khan.

Hi friend,
    you better go to the top of this site where thepoints of you are mentioned click on the option "my point" it will lead to you a number of options there you click the option revaluate my point and member level which will update your point and member level.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.