You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Engeyum eppothum Tamil Movie Release Date

The upcoming Tamil movie of actor Jai Engeyum eppothum, he paired with actress Anjali. Movie direction is by AR Murugadoss.
    Engeyum eppothum Tamil Movie Release Date is pre-ponded to September 16th 2011.

Hi kavitha gopal mam,
    Engeyum eppothum was directed by M. Saravanan. A. R. Murugadoss is the producer of this movie. I think you had confused this. The songs of this movie were released on 3 August 2011. Totally there are five songs in this movie composed by music director Sathya. Lyrics in this movie were written by Na. Muthukumar and M. Saravanan. All songs were good to listen. Sotta Sotta and Un Perae Theriyatha song attracted all audience. This film was a romance movie. I hope all youngsters will surely enjoy this movie. The release date of this movie is 16 September, 2011. There are two pair in this movie Jai and Anjali; Sharvanand and Ananya. Both these couple delivered their best in this movie.

CSK Squad 2011 for Champions league

The movie declared as Hit. Director told a good message thru this film.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hello friends the movie was released on september 16 and i would say that AR murugadoss has given a hit movie once again and this time it is for Jai Akash. The music direstor for this movie is sathya and he has made a tremendour music album and the song sota sota is simply superb.
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

I have seen this movie and this movie is awesome. It has been in the trends in the internet too. Its a superhit movie and has no colours of ordinary Tamil movies. Actors Jai, Vinay and the actresses have also done extremely well.

This film was one of the most anticipated one from everyone. the main reason was the production from A.r Murugadas. According to the latest collection figures available everyone call this as a super hit. It have overcome Mankatha mania and have taken away the first place of Mankatha. All reviews say that the film has a good message and is also worthy to match. As you all say I too like to call this a good one. I am eagerly waiting to see this film. The songs Govitha and Sotta sotta are simply superb. I liked Jai very much in the song massama.
    Totally youngsters season in Tamil film industry. All the wishes to this film and let it continue its successful run.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.