You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Report missing resource categories here

Hello members,

It has been found the some of our fellow members are finding it difficult to post the articles in relevant categories because of some missing Categories/Sub-Categories . So, if you find any Category/Sub-category is missing please post the missing area here in this thread. We will add them soon.

Clearly mention category and sub-category to where it should be added. Please don't hesitate to give your valuable suggestions and feedback. We welcome them!
    Hello Mr. Kranthi Kiran!

Thanks a lot for coming up with this thread, which is surely going to be in the sticky list for a long time to come. Yes, as the site is still growing up, there is defeciency yet in the categorizations of the Resource section (and perhaps in the Forum Section as well). Of late, the webmaster Mr. Shankar Ganesh has put in some excellent categories like "Ancient Tamilnadu" (he did it perhaps in favour of me because I love to post on ancient Tamil Nadu). Still, miles to go.

For now, I would like to request one category, the paucity of which I have badly felt while posting a resource on Sundara Ramaswamy this evening. I strongly advocate hereby for a category reserved for the literary titans of Tamil Nadu like Ramaswamy, Ramanan or Parthasarathy, under the present Resource Type "Famous Personalities".

Thank you once again for initiating this thread.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

It will be more Conveniant for us if you add tourism section,In fourm under the heading "Ask abou Tamilnadu".

Regards
    Kavitha

Hi Kumaraditya,
    It could be added as Tamilnadu have lots of famous writers who have contributed and is contributing towards Tamil Literature.

Hello Rajmi Ma'am

Thanks a lot for implementing it in the Resource category. This will help me more because I love to write on literary personalities, being a student of literature myself.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.