You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hello TSR members, I am a newbie here!

Hello readers,

This is Lakshmi, newly joined in TSR. I am a Home maker from Chennai. I am already a member in ISC the parent site of TSR. I hope to make a better beginning here at TSR. Need all your wishes and timely guidance on various matters.

Thank you.
    Hello Lakshmi,
    Warm welcome to TSR! It's good to hear that you are already a member of ISC, So there is no need to explain rules and regulations because by this time you already knowing it.

In TSR we have many reward programmes running right now, Member of the Day and Revenue sharing programme is one of them.

Member of the Day (MOD)details
    Revenue sharing programme details

Go through the above links, if you have any doubts feel free to contact me, My ID is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Greetings Laxmi mam,
    As you are the member of ISC you may have known the posting guidelines of this site. This site is very similar to ISC. Only difference is you need to post about Tamilnadu in this site. Every article you must be related to Tamilnadu. Now currently two reward program were in progress namely MOD and Revenue share.

For MOD you need to score 95 points per day. If you cross this criteria you will be awarded Rs.50. Per day two members can get this award. Getting this award is easier all you need to do is just spend couple of time in TSR.

Revenue share is calculated per month. You will get separate share for all the posting you done per month.

Regards
    Venkat
    Reliance broadband special offers

Thank you Mr.Kranthi and Mr.Venkat for your wishes and enumeration of various revenue programs in TSR. I would like to take this opportunity as a challenge and will try to post more on Tamilnadu.
    Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Lakshmi,

Happy to see you in TSR. All the best for earning more.
    You can feel free to ask any doubts to our webmaster and he will clarify your doubts in any section in TSR.

E.Mangala

Hi Lakshmi,

My Hearty Welcome to Tamil Spider Family. Tamil Spider has got another well contributing member.Hope you be knowledgeable with Rules and Regulations already. Tamil Spider provides its members with good opportunity of Rewards programs and I personally like you to put some attention towards it and in case of any doubts feel free to contact our webmaster and many more experts of Tamil spider...

All the Best and looking for your outcomes at the earliest....

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan
    Save Water Save Life.

Hi Lakshmi mam, welcome to Tamil Spider which is the best sister site of India Study Channel. Working here at Tamil Spider gives lot of satisfaction to all its members. There are several award programmes in Tamil Spider. Just have a look on them. The most important thing Tamil Spider is sharing 25% of its total revenue to active members. So don't wait do hurry and keep working in Tamil Spider. As you are also a member of India Study Channel so there is no need to remind you to read the policies, terms and conditions etc of Tamil Spider. I am just wishing you good luck for working with Tamil Spider.

Hello Lakshmi mam,
    It is great to see you over here, I know your competence level and what you have achieved in ISC as I have been visiting the site more often and I am a regular member of ISC. I would like to participate more over here too and help in developing the TSR with your valuable articles as you have contributed over there in ISC.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.