You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Applying for adsense account

Good morning. I have fulfilled five out of six requirements for applying Adsense Account. What is the procedure to get Adsense Account. Thanks for replying.
    Hello Sudhakar
    Login and follow this link -http://tamilspider.com/adsense/ and select "Create new Google AdSense account". It is a normal procedure from there!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Sudhakar,
    Click on create new Google Adsense account available in your TSR profile. They ask some details which need to be filled. Filling details were easier. They ask details like name, address and email. It is just like creating email. You need to wait for 2 days for your account approval. Google team will check your account. Sometimes account may be rejected.
    Once your account is approved by google you will be notified in your e-mail id. Then you need request our webmaster Mr.Kranthi Kiran to approve your account in TSR. After that your resources will get displayed by ad. Then you can enjoy using your adsence account.

All the best for your account to get approved.

Regards
    Venkat
    Pilot Jobs

Thanks Kranthi Kiran and Venkat for your guidance, Thanks.
    I applied with my existing adsense account. This what displayed,

The AdSense account for this publisher has been disapproved. We do not allow requests on a disapproved AdSense account.
    The email address you specified corresponds to a disapproved Google AdSense account. You cannot associate a disapproved AdSense account with us.

Now what shall I do.

Thanks for replying.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.