You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

BSNL Onam Special Offer.......

BSNL an India's oldest and largest cellular service provider consisting of huge volume of customer base with incresing number of subscribers has now come up with a special offer for this ONAM festival and I have given the details as below:

Service provider Name: BSNL

Product Offer: BSNL Top-Ups

Product Speciality: Avail Full Talk Value

Product Offer Category: Full Talk value from Rs 100 to 1100

Offer Validity: 3 Days

Offer Dates: 08/09/2011(Thursday) - 10/09/2011(Saturday)

Hurry Good offer ends soon........Rush to your nearest stores to avail this offer.....

Kindly pass and share this message with your friends and relatives and let them too enjoy the special offer for this festival season.
    Hi naina khan,
    Hope all BSNL subscribers will get benefit through this offer. BSNL provides special offers during festival period. There will be lots of offers available in BSNL service provider. This is one of the best service provider in India.
    This is another BSNL offer provided for Ramzan festival check it out. This best offer ever.

Its common that BSNL introduces the new offers in festival occasions as its one of the big service provider in India. The bsnl understands the real need of the people and introduces many offers time to time. The only main issue is bringing the offers into the notice of the public. Its through tamil spider even I came to know more offers in BSNL. Its a nice topic to see in forum and in resources.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Hello Friends,
    It is really a good information that BSNL is offering good offers as for this onam festival and as I am using the BSNL Sim I would say that I would definitely get benefited by this offer, thanks for your information friends.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

The offer period is already expired so, nothing to say to this thread. In general bsnl is trying their best to pull their customers under their network by providing some attractive offers time to time.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.