You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Your Comment about Mankatha Film!!!

The Venkat Prabu have planned this film for a massive hit. And this film goes on rocking in theatres and its going to become a box office hit. Since, this is the 50th Film of Mr. Ajith Kumar also called as Thala it adds extra boost to this film. Lets wish for the big Success of this film. Ajith Fans will make it a massive hit film for Ajth. Come now and join in the Discussion of Mankatha Film.

with regards,

It is expected that the movie will become hit. Venkat Prabhu direction is excellent and production is by sun pictures.
    All the songs are good by the music of Yuvan Shankar Raja.

Hi guys,
    Overall performance of Mankatha movie is nice. Acting of Ajith is different from all the other movies. This movie will be big treat to Ajith. According to me first half of the movie seems to be boring. Second part of the movie moves faster and interesting. We don't know what is happening in the first half of the movie. We can understand only during the second half of the movie. In this movie Ajith played villan role which is perfect to him. His style along with Yuvan's background remembered scenes of Billa. While comparing to other Ajith movie it seems to be nice. Audience given positive feedback for this movie.

You can find review given by celebrities like Rajini, Vijay, Simbu and Trisha in this Resource

Movies are for entertainments and not every movies makes us to sit with patience in watching the whole movie..........

There are few list of movies which gets a good entry position in the minds of the viewers before its released.

In my point of view i consider these factors for success of Mankatha.........

1.Starring of Ultimate star
    2.Rich set of Ultimate Fans
    3.Half century movie of the Massive Hero
    4.Director with past success movies
    5.Music Director in his own style of success
    6.Huge Banner of release - Sun Pictures

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.