You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Re-introduce of Partnership programme in Tamilspider & MOD for 2 members

Following the partial success of the revenue sharing scheme, few days back I have posted in forum asking for the suggestions to re introduce Re-introduce of Partnership programme in Tamilspider again. I have got many positive replys and many said to re introduce it. So, I take pleasure to announce about new revenue sharing programmes from September 2011.

1. All members meeting the minimum eligibility criterion of 100 effective points will be considered for the share. Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resource Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.

2. 25% of the total revenue profit of the website will be shared among the members. A particular member will get the sum equivalent to A / B * C (A divided by B into C) where A is 25%of site's monthly revenue, B is total effective points scored by all members and C is total effective points scored by the member concerned.

3. Minimum total eligible points will be 8000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 2800 still it will be considered as 8000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/8000 * 25% revenue, but not 500/2800*25%

4. This programme will be for two months, that is up to October 2011. After that, we may or may not continue with the same.

5. The points form resource, business points, Tamilnadu bookmarks, classifieds, events will only taken into consideration.

6. Taking resort to unfair means such as copying will discontinue a particular member for the entire period.

7. There will be NO Member of the Week & Member of the Month till partnership share ends.

MOD new Update - Till now we are giving MOD to only one person who crosses the minimum eligibility points of 95. But, from september 2 members will be considered for this award. This means that if 2 members crosses eligibility criteria, both will be awarded MOD.

Post your feedback
    Hi,

Feeling very happy to hear this announcement from TSR again. Many new members will be promoted to higher ranks by this programme.

All the Best.

Hi,

This is really a good news for TSR members. Hope to see many new articles and competition between the members.

E.Mangala

Hi,

In my point of view I consider the Re-Introduction of this type of program would definitely be a massive success and hope this would bring up a tough and good competition among Tamil Spider members and let them a way to produce good quality resources fetching them a decent source of income.

Moreover this type of program can act as a motivational factors and as a tool to Newbies which let them a new pathway to distinguish them self by their potential source of articles....

Looking forward for more Newbies of Entry.........

Hi Members
    This is really a nice news to hear that Patnership share is announced again. This will help all members of TSR to make money for their efforts. We can have many resources from all new members as well as old members of TSR. I expect every members to use this chance effectively to gain decent cash credits.

Member of the Day award is now for 2 members will makes more members of TSR to score this award.

Regards
    Venkat
    7 AAM Arivu Audio release date

Its really good to hear this announcement. This method will surely be a fruitful one to each one in tamil spider.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.