Re-introduce of Partnership programme in Tamilspider & MOD for 2 membersFollowing the partial success of the revenue sharing scheme, few days back I have posted in forum asking for the suggestions to re introduce Re-introduce of Partnership programme in Tamilspider again. I have got many positive replys and many said to re introduce it. So, I take pleasure to announce about new revenue sharing programmes from September 2011.
1. All members meeting the minimum eligibility criterion of 100 effective points will be considered for the share. Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resource Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.
2. 25% of the total revenue profit of the website will be shared among the members. A particular member will get the sum equivalent to A / B * C (A divided by B into C) where A is 25%of site's monthly revenue, B is total effective points scored by all members and C is total effective points scored by the member concerned.
3. Minimum total eligible points will be 8000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 2800 still it will be considered as 8000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/8000 * 25% revenue, but not 500/2800*25%
4. This programme will be for two months, that is up to October 2011. After that, we may or may not continue with the same.
5. The points form resource, business points, Tamilnadu bookmarks, classifieds, events will only taken into consideration.
6. Taking resort to unfair means such as copying will discontinue a particular member for the entire period.
7. There will be NO Member of the Week & Member of the Month till partnership share ends.
MOD new Update - Till now we are giving MOD to only one person who crosses the minimum eligibility points of 95. But, from september 2 members will be considered for this award. This means that if 2 members crosses eligibility criteria, both will be awarded MOD.
Post your feedback