You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Assign minimum point for resource as 7 points

Hello Webmaster,
    For some resources you are providing 3-5 points. I feel it is insufficient. Sometimes it makes me sad as I search it for long time and post it. While posting in forum we can get 5 points easily yet we post only few lines when compared to resource. I request you to find solution for this. TSR members what share your opinion about this.

Top 10 MBA colleges
    Yes you are right. Compiling a resource takes more time and work than simply posting response in the forum secton. On the same time, the resource must have sufficient number of word count to get the required points of minimum 7. I think webmaster will give a positive reply soon.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

ya friend me also feel that one. i prepare and post one forum the point is given by me 5. i need to include one picture for the forum after add the picture the point is changed to 4. i don't no why it change.

Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

My suggestion regarding the above is to take this issue into consideration at the earliest in order to let each members of Tamil Spider be happy with their contributions and credits.........

Hi friends, main difference between Resources and Forum is that, forum messages get approved automatically and there are very rare chances of getting the points increased for forum section. But resources are very well checked/reviewed by editors and depending upon the quality of article one get points and cash. Resources are not automatically approved but they should have quality plus quantity to get good credits. One more difference between resources and forum is that, in forum section adsense earning is based on rotating system whereas in resource section adsense is not shared with anyone. I too agree with others that automatic points that a member gets for posting resources should increased from zero. So according to me automatic points for resources must be increased to atleast one-five. This encourages newbies.

Hello friends,
    I too feel that more points should be awarded for the resources which are self written. There are only few points given to the resources and I too feel that a minimum of some 7 points should be awarded for each resources which are qualified. By doing so the members would be more attracted and would tend to submit more resources which would increase the traffic of our site.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.