You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Am Vijayalakshmi from Muscat

Am vijayalakshmi from chennai, married, presently living in Muscat-Oman with my husband. I did my B.com in Madras University. My hobby is reading books, listening to music. They are my world. I have more passion in yoga and i love to cook various types of vegetarian dishes of other states. I am a great fan of kamal. I love friendship and i like the people who respect human being and friendship.
    Hello vijayalakshmi,

Welcome to tamilspider. It is very good to see your profile details given. I think this website will be more comfortable for you to share your ideas and knowledge that you have. A very warm welcome to tamilspider. There are various sections in tamilspider where you can contribute. And also you are free to ask questions about tamilnadu in the forum section. If you have any doubts and suggestions regarding tamilspider, you can also Contact us.
    Also all the best for your journey in tamilspider.!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Thank you Bala sir,since iam a new member, just searching one by one. Is there any mail i.d like, contact us to ask any query regarding my future posting here.

Hello Vijayalakshmi,
    You can contact me for guidance - My Id is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

After becoming a gold level member you can contact through the tsr messaging system and till then you can contact the webmaster id as mentioned above by him. You can take the help of forum also to ask various doubts regarding the site. Many senior members will help you to clarify those doubts.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Thanks Mr kranthi kiran,i'll mail you for my doubts & thanks mr krishnamoorthy, yeah, i tried to message but unable to put.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.