You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Do you think Congress is the most insensitive government that India had ever seen?

This Congress government is insensitive to all the issues that is prevailing in this country. This is one of the worst and the corrupt government that India had ever witnessed. What more can you expect from the government which is insensitive to
    1. Corruption that is rampant in all departments
    2. Infiltration across Indo-pakistan border
    3. Chinese constructing Army base along the border of Arunachal Pradesh
    4. Tamilnadu fisherman are harassed daily by the lankan army and fisherman.
    5. Chinese constructing a shipping port in srilanka
    6. China constructing a dam across Brahmaputra
    7. Curtailing the fundamental rights of the Indian citizen

All these issues are happening in this country and the central government has not even reacted to the single issue.
    What more can you expect from a rubber stamp Prime Minister and a absent minded External Affairs Minister.

Share your views regarding this.
    I want to differ, sir .Though i have the same opinion for the list you have given except on china ,i have many more adverse points on this govt like price rise ,unemployment ,poverty .Moreover ,education and health are sold in market which the poor could not buy with their earnings . Slavery attitude to USA to abide all its tunes.
    But at the same time the BJP govt also the evil govt as same as congress .In addition to its policy as the same as congress in economics and external affairs ,it also not showed a minimum respect to the Indians .It planned to kill its own citizens and willfully fanned the riots regarding religions.It purposefully cooked the riots to use the occasions to kill minorities and thereby polo rise the majority votes of hindus for catching power . They used the religious sentiments of ordinary people and misuse them to their political goal ad thereby insulted the religions itself.
    So ,I feel the most worst govt is BJP though I feel that the congress is the reason for our nation's pitiable position

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.