You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Regarding Cash credits for Forum questions

I have a doubt regarding the cash credits in the forum section. Many members have got cash credits for their answers. My doubt is will cash credits will also be awarded for good questions. Some of the members are really asking good questions and they are also expressing their views.
    Please clarify my doubt.
    Hello Mangala,
    Yes there are cash credits for forum answers but not much as expected. Till now we never gave cash credits in TSR for asking questions. But if members feel that it might help the site in building then I don't have any problem in implementing it.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Webmaster sir,
    Providing cash credits for asking good questions may help to keep the forum section active. We know all members are interested in Cash credits than points. I thought there was cash credits for asking questions. I can assure you implementing this will make forum section makes more active than before.

@Mangala mam - Very good initiative mam.

top 5 arts colleges

Thank you for your response. I think if we implement cash credits members will ask good questions related to the society and they will also think well about the forum questions.

Extremely good posts in forum will be given cash credits. Initially we had a contest called "Ask about Tamilnadu" in which people will be asking questions about tamilnadu. Best answers were given cash credits. As kranthi described the cash credits may be implemented in future too. As of now members are request to participate actively in the forum section.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.