You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to edit the submitted resource in pending state and resubmit it

I have submitted an article two days before and this is the first time I am getting a message that "The status of this resource is Pending. Edit the resource and resubmit after correcting the mistakes mentioned below"

Can any one guide me about how to edit and resubmit my resource as its very urgent.

Awaiting for your replies at the earliest.
    Dear Friend,

The articles will be put in the pending list if there is any correction in the articles. Alon with the pending articles, The reason for the pending of article will always be given below it. After reading the reason for the articles in pending, we have to re edit the article by opening it again in edit mode.

In the edit mode, we have to make the changes which are requested in the pending list. After making the changes, we can resubmit the article once again in the submit section. Once we resubmit it again, It will be sent to the New submission section for the Editor review. The editor will review our article again and he will approve it.

This is the procedure followed in the resubmission of pending articles.

With regards,

Hai Manohran,

Thanks for ur guidance in clearing my doubts.This is to inform u that i have been already provided with a solution onto it by our webmaster this evening.

Anyway i personally thank u for ur response.....

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.