You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamilnadu colleges & schools

Implementation of Samacheer kalvi in Tamil nadu : ordered by Supreme Court of india

The Supreme Court of India ordered that the Government of Tamil Nadu should implement the Samacheer kalvi within ten days in Tamil Nadu. By this Judgment, The big issue of Tamil nadu samacheer kalvi which was in long pending came to end. The big problems happened in the school and teachers for the past three months also came to end.

Please feel free to share your comments about this issue in this forum. It will be very useful to all the Students, Teacher and Public also.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

TSR.
    Hi friend,

I have boundless joy after hearing the supreme court judgement over the unsolved samacheer kalvi issue. At last, not leaning towards the state government appeal and repeated requests, the Supreme court of India gave its verdict firmly to implement the new education system within 10 days. Making a full-stop to the non ending samacheer kalvi issue came to an end. On hearing the verdict children, parents and teachers shown their happiness over this issue. Now at least we can hope for better and normal education in Tamilnadu. One of the most problematic factor which I have observed in Tamilnadu is they just correlate every issue with political parties which is a pathetic condition in Tamilnadu. I have met many friends, who are telling those who are supporting samacheer kalvi they favor DMK and those agtainst the samacheer kalvi are favoring AIADMK this is the fate of Tamilnadu.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Happy to see the judgement
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.