You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Member of day Award (MOD) - August 2011 Winners list

As announced earlier about MOD- Win Rs 50 Everyday award programme, we are announcing the winners. The list below

11. Day 11 - 11-08-2011 - T.Krishnamoorthy
    15. Day 15 - 15-08-2011 - T.Krishnamoorthy
    19. Day 19 - 19-08-2011 - T.Krishnamoorthy
    21. Day 21 - 21-08-2011 - T.Krishnamoorthy
    26. Day 26 - 26-08-2011 - T.Krishnamoorthy

Member of Day award eligibility
    MOD - January 2011 Winners list
    MOD - Febraury 2011 Winners list
    MOD - March 2011 Winners list
    MOD - May 2011 Winners list
    MOD - June 2011 Winners list
    MOD - July 2011 Winners list
    Hello members
    This is really a poor week for TSR members. There were many competition during previous week. This week no one get award. I hope all members will contribute more on the upcoming week and bags more award.

regards
    Venkat
    Tamilnadu heroes

Hello Mr. T.Krishnamoorthy,
    Wish you a very great time for you. Best wishes for getting the awards. I welcome all our active members of Tamil Spider to achieve this award of MOD. Congratulations. I wish you receive great reputation in Tamil Spider Mr. Krishna Moorthy.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Thank you Arul & Venkat,
    for encouraging me to contribute more in tsr. I would like to show my sincere gratitude to webmaster and other co-members.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Congratulations Mr.Krishnamoorthy on getting Member of Day award continuously. I hope your job will continue in TSR and I wish you to get more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

My hearty congrats and belated wishes to Mr.Krishnamoorthy.Looking forward to see you at the greatest heights of success in your future.....

All the best.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.