You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamilnadu Tourist places

Is ther any hanging bridge and rope car in Tamil Nadu for the tourists.

While going through a strong conversation with my friends regarding tourism in
    Tamil Nadu. I have been asked about the place in Tamil Nadu where we can have a hanging bridges or rope car. Is there any place in Tamil Nadu for the tourists?.
    Hi Krishnamoorthy sir,
    According to my knowledge Hanging bridge is available in Kerela.There is rope car available in Tamilnadu at Palani which is pilgrim place of Lord Murugan and also one of the place for arupadaiveedu. There are three rope cars available in Palani hills. It is the only place in Tamilnadu where rope car is available.

top 5 arts college

Thanks venkata kumar for your reply. In my guess, the hanging bridge is very necessary for hilly areas. While on thinking in this direction, I found palani, ooty or kodaikanal where we can see some hill stations. so, there is a possibility of hanging bridges or rope car. Apart from these area, in Southern part of Tamilnadu we don't have any hills. Now, your answer made it very clear that there are no hanging bridge in Tamilnadu. I am very happy to know that rope car is available in Palani. Looking forward to visit palani subject to the availability of chances.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.