You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Received my first Payment from Tamil Spider Network

Hi to all my friends and members of TSR,
    I feel very glad to discuss with my experience of first payout from Tamil Spider. This is a world in which the people won't hesitate to do fraudulent activities for earning money. But I am very proud being a member of Tamil Spider,a network of Spider Technologies Private Limited. I am very thankful to Mr.Tony John for creating such a great network and sincere thanks to Mr. Kranthi Kiran,webmaster of Tamil Spider for his timely guidance and his patience in clearing my doubts.

I felt very great after checking my balance of Bank Account which was credited with the payment for the month July 2011 from Tamil Spider. I congratulate all my friends of TSR and those who like to earn money by sparing their good time and sharing their knowledge to this network of fame and excellence. This is a great website for earning money without investment.
    Hai Arul,
    Congratulations! I could see your marvelous contributions in the Tamilspider. I wish you to attain higher altitude.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Arul,

My Hearty Congrats on receiving your first payout from Tamil Spider.Hope this type of messages can act a motivational factor in creating Interest and Trust by newbies towards this site to come out with their excellent contributions and lets join hands in promoting this site to a great extend.

Let your success and contribution continue to certain heights in future....

Dear Arul,

This is S.Manoharan of Tamil Spider. I would like to convey my best wishes and my hearty congrats to you for receiving the first pay out from Tamil Spider on this auspicious August 2011.

In forthcoming days, You should contribute many more articles and messages in forum for our Tamil Spider. It will help you to earn some decent amount and also will help to improve your communication in english.

This also gives some better hopes to the new members of TSR for presenting articles and posts in this Tamil Spider.

Once again I wish you my best wishes for your bright future.

With Regards,

S.manoharan
    Active member of TSR.

Congratulation Arul frances on recieving your first payment in TSR. This proves TSR is real website that pays us money without investment. There are many sites which are fake. TSR is the genuine website that pays us for our work.

Regards
    Venkat
    which is best college in Madurai

Hai Arul Frances

Congratulations!
    There is no words to explain the happiness of receiving first payment in regular work, but getting genuine online job is not a easy thing. Getting payment through genuine online job double your happiness.
    TSR is very convenient to work in our free time with the timely help and guidance of webmaster.
    Hope you get more and more pay from TSR.
    WORK MORE TO EARN MORE

Regards
    Kavitha

hai,
    Congratulation to u for get the first payment in tamilspider...

All the best for your future payments... friend.

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.