You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topics for August 8th to August 14th 2011

Topics for August 8th to August 14th 2011

• Samacheer Kalvi - The related issues - Any resource on this topic will be considered
    • Independence day speaches - Help students who are preparing speachs for their schools
    • Independence day Greetings - DO NOT just copy and paste, there should be atleast 10 - 15 lines about Independence day in your own words
    • Independence Day wishes
    • Freedom fighters from Tamilnadu
    • Independence day celebrations in Tamilnadu
    • Independence Tamil SMS
    • Lokpal - Chennai

Member of Day award eligibility

MOD - January 2011 Winners list

MOD - Febraury 2011 Winners list

MOD - March 2011 Winners list

MOD - May 2011 Winners list

MOD - June 2011 Winners list

MOD - July 2011 Winners list
    Hi Kranthi,

The topics that you have given are great topics for this week. I think it will be easy for the members to get the MOD as well as MOW for this week. Hope to see many new names in the list.

Hi Kiran,

This is to inform you that i was totally unaware about the MOD and MOW topics.I thought this type of message would come to me as an alert but I thank God because today on my sitting towards TS I clicked New Post and came to know about this.This was a learning for the day.

Hope this would be some Hot topics to be dealt with and would definitely reach the mind on Newbies like me which can act as source to hit their goals and a chance to prove themselves towards their contributions.

Hi Kiran,

Cud you please tell me whether I am eligible to participate in MOD /MOW program currently in progress.

Hello members,
    Topics for August 8th to August 14th 2011 is updated!

A S Kranthi Kiran

hello members,
    Previous week is a dull week for TSR no one got MOD and MOW. I hope there will be lots of contribution from you this week. The topics given by our webmaster surely helps to get more traffic. Concentrate more on this topics. I wish every member to contribute more and get MOD and MOW award.

freedom fighters

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.