You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Students boycotting the classes for Samacheer Kalvi - Is it right or wrong?

Do you support the act of boycotting the classes?

Can the school students do such a kind of work?

How does they know this in their young age?

Is there any political background behind this act?

Discuss your views.
    Hai mangala,
    You are right, I think boycotting classes may be politically motivated. We all should have faith on our judiciary for getting an acceptable solution.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

It is absolutely wrong for the students to boycott classses. No doubt that it is politically motivated. We have been hearing news that students had been forced by political party to boycott classes and raise slogans in favor of samacheer kalvi.

The matter is in supreme court and we have to wait till the final order is issued. Till then whatever issues created are nothing but political gimmicks.

Regards
    Rajesh

you grown ups won't fight for anything.They , the students know that they are going to schools for two months without books. Is it correct? They oppose the adamant unjustifiable approach of the newly elected government.It is democracy which gives the right to form unions and fight for their legitimate demands to all sections of our citizens.Why not they?After all they are the voters who decide the govt.They question the govt who are elected by them to act for good.What is wrong in it.The students must and could fight for good education.We should appreciate and follow them

Hi friends,
    It makes me feel good to discuss in this issue to bring the awareness among the people. This boycotting is very famous and legal since from the years of Gandhi. Every one is aware of the proverb "Justice Delayed is justice denied". This is the thing happening over some period of Tamil Nadu in the issue of the Samacheer Kalvi. This is fact why students are boycotting like this. I accept the fact that the students should not do like this but here they are expressing their action in a non-violence way. The Government should do the needful to implement old syllabus or the Samacheer Kalvi Syllabus soon to make the students to get their education for this academic year. And I think there is no political background for this except in few places but in many places the parents and service organisations are gathering students in a mass to protest against the delay of justice.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.